Thank you for your reservation with Alamo Helicopter Tours. Our scheduling department will be in touch with you within 24 hours to confirm your reservation date and time.
- All reservations require a credit card. Please have information ready at time of scheduling.
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers per flight for all tours.
- We will make every effort to seat individual travelers on a space-available basis.
- Visa/MasterCard, Travelers Checks and Cash are welcome for payment.
- We will try to accommodate all day-trippers and walk-ins. Space is limited however, so reservations are suggested.
- Only one discount may be applied per reservation
If we cannot fly or reschedule you for a convenient time, you will receive a full 100% REFUND.
If you cancel within 24 hours, you will receive 100% refund. Within12 hours, you will receive a 50% refund.
No-shows will be charged full fare.
Please read the following disclaimer before booking and call if you have any questions.
Passenger and Weight Restrictions:
- 3 passenger maximum capacity per helicopter.
- Children 2 and older must ride in their own seat. This is an FAA regulation.
- Due to the nature of helicopters, weight can be a limiting factor. Please advise your scheduling agent of all passengers’ weights.
- The maximum per-passenger seat rating is 300 lbs. We are not able to carry any passenger over 300 lbs. due to FAA regulations.
- Due the nature of our aircraft, the total weight of all passengers, not including the pilot, is limited to 570 lbs. with no one passenger exceeding more than 300 lbs.
At check-in, each adult must have a photo ID, driver’s license with picture, or passport.
Carry-on items are limited to small shoulder bags weighing less than 10 lbs. each. This includes cameras and video cameras.
Flight times and routes may vary slightly depending on weather and Air Traffic Control.
Passenger carry-on items: